In this 4-part series by Andy Stanley, Staying in Love, Andy talks about how it is possible to fall in love AND stay there!
We all know what’s required to fall in love . . . a pulse. Falling in love is easy, but staying there, that’s something else entirely.
With more than a thousand matchmaking services available today and new ones springing up all the time, finding a romantic match can be easier than ever. But staying together with the one you’ve found seems to be the real challenge.
So is it possible for two people to fall in love and actually stay there? Absolutely! Learn how in this four-part series from Andy Stanley.
- 4 Trimmed Messages for Small Groups; 15-20 minutes in length
- 4 Full-length Messages; 35 minutes in length
Disc > Viewable in a DVD Player
SMALL GROUP USE
This DVD can be used for small group study. To do so, it is recommended that each group member use the companion study guide (sold separately).
1. The Juno Dilemma
3. Feelin' It
4. Multiple Choice Marriage
Using this DVD for a community group?
Watch the 20-minute video component of part 1 of this study by clicking here.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Perfect for any time in marriage
I use this for premarital counseling sessions. Couples who have viewed the four sessions confront more issues than they could possibly imagine. Our couples bible study also used this teaching. Andy Stanley is fun while informative, never critical nor does he favor one sex over the other.
The real message is in the title: STAYING IN LOVE, not just hanging in by the skin of your teeth.
My favorite of all Andy's teachings, and that's saying something!
Truly for couples today.
- There is FRUIT when you have a plan
- We have been using this study as part of our Married Couples weekly study and it has brought hope, built up marriages and we have witnessed spiritual fruit abound. Taste and see that the Lord is good.
- Staying in Love
- We watched this series on TV and purchased it for our home group. Wonderful teaching and we're sure it'll minister to the other couples in our group. Thank you!!!
- Practical truth for todays relationships.
It all starts with each of us realizing the part we play in making or breaking our commitments to one another.
Such a powerful series that touches every area of marriage.
- Great underwater and even better when you can see
- Sounds like an odd summary I know; but I first listened to Andy's series while I swam laps (with a waterproof iPod set-up) and kept thinking how good it was for me (married 37 years) as well as thinking of so many others I know who would benefit from hearing it. We are now going to have a "date-night" series on Friday night open to our church to come to our house to see and discuss. Another couple will facilitate it with us. Although between the two couples we have over 60 years of good marriage under our belts, we are looking forward to continuing to improve what we have as well as point others in the right directions and help head-off potential areas of straying too far off the path.
- This series helped me to protect the love my wife and I share
- My wife and I have been married over 25 years. We do truly love one another and have had a good marriage. About a year and a half ago our love and marriage was put to a great test. This was not due to unfaithfulness or immorality, but rather the foundation of trust between us had been powerfully attacked. My focus of faith, relationship, and dependence upon God was suddenly displaced and redirected to my wife. Our relationship went from great to the gutter in a very short time. Andy, helped me to see that, even when there is history and possible evidence to not trust, I need to choose to fill this gap with the most generous explanation possible. I must admit, I'm not very good at this, and I have only been able to do this as I have sought Christ and placed my trust in Him for my marriage. My wife and I are now being drawn closer together, as she is hearing that I trust her. She is being drawn to my acceptance of her as I am drawn to trust again in Christ for my marriage and not only in my wife's acceptance of me. Thank you Lord!
- Powerful, funny, and life changing message...
- We just finished this study in our sunday school class...it came at the perfect time for my husband and I stumbling on a rough place in our marriage of 3+ years. It is no doubt that God speaks a powerful message through Andy in this series...I highly recommend it to everyone (single, dating, engaged and married)! This tool is working wonders in our lives and in our marriage...I have faith it can do the same for you!