Could it be that there is more to prayer than we thought? Two thousand years ago, Jesus pulled his disciples aside and taught them to pray. In examining his instructions, we find a disconnect between his teaching and the way we typically approach prayer. We discover that there are some things about prayer we think are important but aren't; and there are some things we don't think are important that are.
In this 3-part series, Andy Stanley unpacks the words of Jesus to help us understand what God had in mind when he gave us the ability and the opportunity to talk to him.
- 3 Trimmed Messages for Small Groups; 15–20 minutes in length
- 3 Full-length Messages; 35 minutes in length
Disc > Viewable in a DVD player
1. I Can Hear You Now
2. Making Your Minutes Count
3. Speed Dial
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Changed understanding of prayer
- Andy Stanley's step-by-step biblical explanation of Jesus' instructions on prayer made a major difference on my prayer life and relationship with God. I used the group curriculum as a first-time home group host and it made for an impacting 3-week study along with being a easy intro into leading a group. This course made it all go well. Thanks, Andy.
- help me with a real, personel, and intament relationship in prayer with God through Jesus
I have been a christian almost 4 years. A couple years ago, by God's Grace, I was somehow introduced to this series. It not only change my prayer life, It definitly changed my LIFE. Of course God gets the glory, and did the actual changing, BUT this series taught me how to, where to start a 'personel" "intament" relationship with MY heavenly Father, and MY personel Savior. Andy opens up the Lord's prayer, by opening up the context of the scriptures in which we find the Lord's prayer. I do not agree completely with Andy's perspective of the parable in the 3rd message, but in whole net gain gain GAIN! thanks Andy, and THANK GOD.
THIS MESSAGE WILL CHANGE YOUR PRAYER LIFE.