Shipping & Rates
Shipping charges are calculated by weight, shipping distance, shipping type, and handling. Please be sure to check your total shipping/handling charge at checkout. Delivery options are listed below.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) First-Class Mail and Priority Mail – Items shipped via USPS include package tracking numbers. Most USPS orders are delivered within 3–7 business days of pickup; however, delivery is not guaranteed.
- Federal Express (FedEx) Home Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Home Delivery include package tracking numbers. Most FedEx Home Delivery orders are delivered within 1–5 business days of pickup.
- Federal Express (FedEx) Ground Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Ground Delivery include package tracking numbers. Most FedEx Ground orders are delivered within 1–5 business days of pickup.
- FedEx Two-Day Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Two-Day Delivery include package tracking numbers. Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be delivered the second business day by 3:00 p.m.
- FedEx Standard Overnight Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight Delivery include package tracking numbers. Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be delivered the following business day by 3:00 p.m.
- Canada – United States Postal Service (USPS) First-Class Package International Service – This service is only available for packages being shipped to Canada weighing less than four pounds. Most USPS international orders are delivered within 7–14 business days. Packages weighing four pounds or more will be shipped via USPS Priority International Delivery. Most USPS Priority International orders are delivered within 3–10 business days.
- All Countries Other Than Canada – United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority International Delivery – All packages will be shipped via USPS Priority International Delivery. Delivery times vary depending on the country and the customs policies for that country.
Please note: Only USPS First-Class Mail and USPS Priority Mail shipping services are available for orders shipping to U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
International Customs Information
If you place an order to be delivered to a foreign country, please be aware that the recipient must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches that particular country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. Please contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Wondering where your order is?
- If you have not received your order and think that you should have, you can review your order on our Web store under “My Account” at the top of the screen. There you will be able to find updated processing/shipping information and shipment tracking numbers when the carrier has made them available.
- Did you order a downloadable product? You might have ordered a downloadable product and not realized it. The great news is that you already have immediate access to it, so no more waiting! Simply go to “My Account” on our Web store and click on “My Downloadable Products” on the left-hand navigation column. Your product will be highlighted in orange. Just move your cursor over the title and click on it. You will be able to download your product to your computer from there. If you need assistance, please contact us as noted above.