In November, you can save 50% when you buy all 4 leadership DVDs from Andy Stanley—great for personal or staff development.
To claim, add this DVD + Leading In Uncertain Times + Five Big Ideas for Today's Church Leaders + Becoming a Great Staff to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied.
You may have a richly talented staff . . . but do they get along? You may lead a team achieving incredible results, but does that team function with relational integrity? You may preach the value of trust, but is that value being modeled in all areas of your organization? As a leader, are you intentionally developing a culture of trust and integrity, or are you inadvertently contributing to a culture of suspicion and concealment?
In this DVD, Andy Stanley speaks to leaders about the importance of developing a culture of trust within their organizations.
- 1 Full-length message
- 3 Study videos (12–15 minutes each) followed by discussion questions
- Bonus video interview with Andy Stanley
STUDY SESSION TITLES
1. Choosing to Trust
2. Choosing to be Trustworthy
3. Harboring Suspicion
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Required viewing for any leader
- I'm in business and lead a manufacturing operation. Our leadership team watched and discussed this video about a year ago, and the ideas have made their way into our culture. If you lived with us you'd hear things like.."are you filling the gap with trust" or "I trust him to do the right thing" or "Hey guys, I dropped the ball on that one...sorry I let the team down". Great video...check it out!