What do you do . . .
When God feels distant?
When God doesn’t cooperate?
When God seems late?
We all face times when it feels like God is far away. Our prayers are unanswered and our circumstances go from bad to worse. During these times, God doesn’t just seem distant; he seems distracted.
People tell us to pray more. Preachers tell us to have more faith. But what does the Bible say? In this series, Andy Stanley explores the lives of three men from the New Testament, each loved by God, but whose circumstances seemed to tell a different story.
- 3 Full-length Messages (Disc 1)
- 3 Sets of Discussion Questions in PDF Format (Disc 2)
- 3 Audio Files of Each Message in MP3 Format (Disc 2)
- 3 Video Files of Each Message in MOV Format (Disc 2)
Disc 1 > Viewable in a DVD Player
Disc 2 > For Use in a Computer as a Data Disc (PDFs of study questions, MOV video files, and MP3 audio files)
1. When God Is Inattentive
2. When God Is Uncooperative
3. When God Is Late