Sign Up For Exclusive Content and Special Offers
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Can you be unbalanced financially and still be a devoted follower of Christ? What does it even mean to be financially balanced? In this 6-part study, you’ll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
• What does the Bible say about money?
• Can you survive without debt?
• Are you content with what you have?
• Are you giving God your leftovers?
- Included DVD Disc > Containing:
- 6 Trimmed Messages for Small Groups; 15–20 minutes in length
- 6 Full-length Messages; 35 minutes in length
- Digital Copies of the Application Tools (e.g., budget worksheets)
To use in a small group, one DVD per group and one Workbook per person is recommended.
1. Opening the Books
2. Reading the Fine Print
3. Back in the Black
4. Creating a New Line Item
5. Managing Your Expenses
6. Developing a Plan