Memorizing Scripture is a powerful way to make God's truth part of your daily thoughts and actions. As you create breathing room in your life, use the verses found on these Scripture cards as an encouragement.
Hang them in your home, carry them with you on the go, or use them as a learning aid. Each verse has been thoughtfully selected to reinforce the lessons of the Breathing Room study by Sandra Stanley and each card has been beautifully designed so you'll love having it on display.
15 Individual Scripture cards, each approximately 4” square, printed in full color on sturdy matte paper.
● Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12
● Say to the Israelites, "You must observe my sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord." Exodus 31:13
● ...Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possesions. Luke 12:15
● For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34
● Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
● The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. Psalm 23:1-2
● Do not worry, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ For...your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. Matthew 6:31-33
● Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. Jeremiah 17:7-8
● Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Ephesians 5:15-17
● Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth ... but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 1 Timothy 6:17-18
● Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30
● Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
● So [Nehemiah] sent messengers to them, saying, "I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?" Nehemiah 6:3 NASB
● Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. Philippians 2:3-4
● When I am afraid I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise. Psalm 56:3-4
Regular Price: $20.00
Special Price $0.00