Do you ever feel like you don't enjoy anything because you’re trying to do everything?
You're filling your calendar, draining your bank account, and multitasking your way through life. You're efficient . . . but exhausted. You just need a little bit of breathing room. With one surprisingly simple invitation, God offers a way to trade your overwhelming pace for one that will finally bring you peace. This study will show you how.
This 4-part video study is designed to be used with the group discussion questions available in Breathing Room: A 28-Day Devotional for Women.
- Four 15-minute Session Videos
- Access to Streamable HD Videos
- Leader Resources
1. Fear: Don't trade your peace for progress.
2. Time: My time is limited, so I must limit what I do with my time.
3. Money: Your money's direction shows your heart's affection.
4. Relationships: Don't trade what's unique to you for something someone else can do.