Have you ever had a great relationship go bad or a bad relationship that became even worse? What if there was a way to make all your relationships get better in just a few simple steps?
In this 4-part study, Clay Scroggins suggests a secret to finding peace about difficult relationships even when we can't find peace in those relationships.
1. The Empathy Lens
2. Holding On
3. A Conversation or a Confrontation
4. Shaking the Dust Off
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this 4-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
- Logos and Graphics (JPEG Format)
- 4 Sermon Intro Videos (MOV Format)
- 9 Series Teaser Videos (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Templates (TIFF Format)
- 4 Message Discussion Question Handouts (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- 1 Series Production Order (Including Worship Sets)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. The content is contained within different folders that you are able to download based on your needs. For a folder sized at 200 MB, the average download time is 2-3 minutes with a high-speed connection.
Because the videos are in HD, file size for downloadable content is approximately 600 MB. Estimated download time with high-speed connection is 20 minutes.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.