Gaining & Maintaining Financial Stability
- What does the Bible say about money?
- Can you survive without debt?
- Are you content with what you have?
- Are you giving God your leftovers?
Can you be unbalanced financially and still be a devoted follower of Christ? What does it even mean to be financially balanced? In this 6-part study, you’ll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
- Discussion Questions for Group Use
- Worksheets for Practical Application
- A Leader's Guide with Facilitation Tips
1. Opening the Books
2. Reading the Fine Print
3. Back in the Black
4. Creating a New Line Item
5. Managing Your Expenses
6. Developing a Plan