A Random Christmas Premium Sermon Kit | 1-Part
- Logos and an Editable Social Media Banner (JPEG & TIFF Format)
- 1 Sermon Intro Video (MOV Format)
- 1 Transition Video (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Template (TIFF Format)
- 1 Message Outline (PDF Format)
- 1 Discussion Handout (PDF Format)
- 1 Message Transcript (PDF Format)
- 1 Message Audio File (MP3 Format)
- 1 Sermon Production Order (Including Worship Set)
- Limited License Agreement
We're happy to provide the tools for this sermon free of charge. It's also available on the Open Network from our friends at Life.Church.
The ingredients in the Christmas story seem kind of random: a decree from Caesar, an engaged virgin, an angelic announcement, three wise men, and no room at the inn. Doesn’t sound like the narrative we’d write if we were God. Some of the circumstances we may be dealing with this year aren’t exactly what we’d write for our own story, either. In this message, Andy Stanley challenges us to respond to the seemingly random curve balls in our lives the same way Mary did to God’s biggest curve ball yet.
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this Christmas sermon.
All content is downloadable. The content is contained within different folders that you are able to download based on your needs. For a folder sized at 200 MB, the average download time is 5 minutes with a high-speed connection.
* Videos available in SD format only.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.