Have you ever had a great relationship go bad or a bad relationship that became even worse? What if there was a way to make all your relationships get better in just a few simple steps?
In this 4-part study, Clay Scroggins suggests a secret to finding peace about difficult relationships even when we can't find peace in those relationships.
1. The Empathy Lens
2. Holding On
3. A Conversation or a Confrontation
4. Shaking the Dust Off
ABOUT THIS BASIC SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this 4-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
- 4 Message Discussion Question Handouts (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- 1 Series Production Order (Including Worship Sets)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. The content is contained within different folders that you are able to download based on your needs. Content size is about 125 MB, which will take about 5-10 minutes with a high-speed connection.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.