Balanced Basic Sermon Kit | 6-Part
- 6 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 6 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 6 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- Limited License Agreement
Can you be unbalanced financially and still be a devoted follower of Christ? What does it even mean to be financially balanced?
In this 6-part series, you’ll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
• What does the Bible say about money?
• Can you survive without debt?
• Are you content with what you have?
• Are you giving God your leftovers?
This series is filled with insightful perspectives and practical exercises to build a biblical foundation for your finances.
1. Opening the Books
2. Reading the Fine Print
3. Back In the Black
4. Creating a New Line Item
5. Managing Your Expenses
6. Developing a Plan
ABOUT THIS BASIC SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this 6-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
All content is downloadable. Estimated download time with a high-speed connection is 5 minutes.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.