Can you be unbalanced financially and still be a devoted follower of Christ? What does it even mean to be financially balanced? In this 6-part study, you’ll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
- What does the Bible say about money?
- Can you survive without debt?
- Are you content with what you have?
- Are you giving God your leftovers?
- 6 Trimmed Messages for Small Groups; 15–20 minutes in length
- 6 Full-length Messages; 35 minutes in length
- Digital Copies of the Application Tools (e.g., budget worksheets)
SMALL GROUP USE
To use in a small group, one DVD per group and one Workbook per person is recommended.
- Opening the Books
- Reading the Fine Print
- Back in the Black
- Creating a New Line Item
- Managing Your Expenses
- Developing a Plan