Can you be unbalanced financially and still be a devoted follower of Christ? What does it even mean to be financially balanced?
In this 6-part series, you’ll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
• What does the Bible say about money?
• Can you survive without debt?
• Are you content with what you have?
• Are you giving God your leftovers?
This series is filled with insightful perspectives and practical exercises to build a biblical foundation for your finances.
1. Opening the Books
2. Reading the Fine Print
3. Back In the Black
4. Creating a New Line Item
5. Managing Your Expenses
6. Developing a Plan
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to re-create this 6-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
- Logos and Graphics (JPEG Format)
- 6 Sermon Intro Videos (MOV Format)
- 6 Transition Videos (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Templates (TIFF Format)
- 6 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 6 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 8 Practical Application Tools (PDF and XLS Formats)
- 6 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- 6 Production Orders (including worship sets)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. File size for downloadable content: 602 MB. Estimated download time with a high-speed connection is 15 minutes.
* Videos available in SD format only.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.