According to Andy Stanley, the words used to describe Christians today often bear no resemblance to what Jesus wanted his followers to be known for.
In Christian, viewers will learn:
- What one word should be descriptive of every Christian
- How Jesus followers should treat those who are outside the faith
- Why people love Jesus but can’t stand his followers
In this 8-part series, Andy explores the truth and fiction behind one of the most famous brands in all of history.
- 8 Trimmed Messages for Small Groups; 15-20 minutes in length
- 8 Full-length Messages; 30-40 minutes in length
Disc > Viewable in a DVD Player
This DVD can be enabled to show subtitles.
SMALL GROUP USE
This DVD can be used for small group study. To do so, it is recommended that each group member use the companion study guide (sold separately).
1. Brand Recognition
3. Insiders, Outsiders
4. Showing Up
5. When Gracie Met Truthy
6. Angry Birds
8. Working It Out