Every relationship has a climate—sunny, stormy, or even icy. And the current climate dictates the forecast. The problem is that many of us are unaware of the emotional climates we carry around with us.
In this 4-part series by Jeff Henderson, we will discover how we affect the emotional climate when we arrive home or step into a meeting at work, and we will look at three of the most significant climate shapers in any relationship.
The truth for all of us is that at least one of our relationships could use a climate change. And until the climate changes, the forecast will remain the same.
1. The Forecast
2. An Unstable Climate
3. Stormy Weather
4. Storm Clouds
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to re-create the 4-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
- Logos and Graphics (JPEG Format)
- 1 Sermon Intro Video (MOV Format)
- 4 Promo Videos (MOV Format)
- 4 Transition Videos (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Templates (TIFF Format)
- 4 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- 4 Message Video Files (MOV Format)
- 4 Production Orders (including worship sets)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. File size for downloadable content: 1 GB. Estimated download time with a high-speed connection is 15 minutes.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.