Comparison is never-ending and exhausting.
The temptation to compare is as near as your next chat with a friend, trip to the store, or check-in on social media. And whether you come out on top or come up lacking, there is simply no win in comparison. It's a trap. The Comparison Trap Devotional provides easy access to watch, read, and draw your way through this topic.
The Devotional includes:
● 28 Devotions and Activity Pages
● 4 Sets of Discussion Questions
● Coloring Pages
● Tips for Hosting
The Comparison Trap Devotional is designed to complement the 4-session Comparison Trap video study for women, available on the Comparison Trap DVD or via the free Comparison Trap app.
How to Use Comparison Trap in a Group:
● Watch: As a group, watch the session video (20 minutes), viewable from the Comparison Trap DVD or app.
● Discuss: Talk through the corresponding Discussion Questions, found at the beginning of each chapter.
● Read. Write. Draw. As group homework or on your own time, read and complete the daily devotions and challenges.
Sandra Stanley is a mom of three grown children and the wife of Andy Stanley, founder of North Point Ministries. She's a foster mom who is learning, stretching, and trying to figure out how to best love on little hearts that need healing. She's an organizing ace, a health nut, and a recent addict of HGTV.