Here are two Bible verses EVERYBODY can relate to:
“I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate, I do. …For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out” Romans 7:15, 18 (NIV).
Can I get an “Amen”? Perhaps a “Been there, done that”?
So what do you do when you just can’t seem to do what you know you ought to do?
Fortunately, the gentleman who described the problem provided the answer.
In this 4-part series, Andy Stanley walks us through some of the most complex, life-changing verses in the New Testament.
- 4 Full-length Messages (Disc 1)
- 4 Sets of Discussion Questions in PDF Format (Disc 2)
- 4 Audio Files of Each Message in MP3 Format (Disc 2)
- 4 Video Files of Each Message in MOV Format (Disc 2)
Disc 1 > Viewable in a DVD Player
Disc 2 > For Use in a Computer as a Data Disc (PDFs of study questions, MOV video files, and MP3 audio files)
1. It's Worse Than You Thought
2. Now You Know
3. Staying Dead