Standing at the altar, we all had a picture of what our marriage would look like. The problem is this picture of marriage results in expectations that we unload on our spouse. The weight of these expectations can rob your marriage of love and joy. As a spouse you never feel like you measure up and you never feel like you are good enough. So what are you to do with your expectations? You can't deny them, because most expectations started out as God-given desires.
In this 3-part series, Andy Stanley explains that you must learn to transform your expectations and look to God if you are to experience marriage as it was designed.
1. Keeping My "I" On You
2. Putting Your "I" Out
3. It Takes Three
ABOUT THIS SERIES PLANNING KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to re-create this 3-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
- Logos and Graphics (JPEG Format)
- 3 Extended Sermon Intro Videos (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Templates (JPEG Format)
- 3 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 3 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 3 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- 3 Production Orders (including worship sets)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. File size for downloadable content: 308 MB. Est. download time (with high speed connection): approx. 10 min.
*Videos available in SD format only.