Fashion - home decor - accents and attitudes - different ways of expressing ourselves. We call it style and we all have one. Even the way we draw near to God has a style. Quiet - loud - outside - within - in word or deed. Our expressions of worship can be as varied as we are, but which way is the right way?
This 4-part series by Andy Stanley and Sean Seay explores the various styles of drawing near to God. The answers may surprise you!
This series has an accompanying quiz to help you find out what style you are! Click here to access it.
- 4 Trimmed Messages for Small Groups; 15–20 minutes in length
- 4 Full-Length Messages; 35 minutes in length
Disc > Viewable in a DVD player
1. One Size Doesn't Fit All (Andy Stanley)
2. Wearing Our Sunday Best (Sean Seay)
3. Window Shopping (Andy Stanley)
4. Cleaning Out the Closet (Andy Stanley)