North Point Ministries, Christmas Celebration 2018: 6 Message Audio Download
- Buckhead Church — Andy Stanley
- Christmas is the “ready or not...believe it or not, here I come” holiday. And God is coming for you, because he’s for you. Belief is how we move in his direction. He has already moved in ours.
- Browns Bridge Church — Adam Johnson
- What if what we actually think will bring us light at Christmas, actually leaves us in the darkness? There’s something in all of us that wants to go over-the-top for Christmas. Whether it’s food or gifts or lights, we all have a tendency to do too much. What if what we actually think will bring us light at Christmas, actually leaves us in the darkness? That’s when the beauty of Christmas can begin to play out.
- Decatur City Church — Joseph Sojourner
- We all come to Christmas with different emotions—some positive, some… not so positive. But no matter where we find ourselves this holiday season, the manger remains the same.
- North Point Community Church — Clay Scroggins
- Isn’t it so disappointing when Christmas doesn’t go the way you thought it would? Have you ever made a Christmas list just to have Christmas come and not receive anything on it? In this message we'll be talking about what we are looking for this Christmas season vs. what we are actually given, and we think you will see it's better than anything you could have imagined.
- Gwinnett Church — Jeff Henderson
- Christmas answers the question of what God thinks about you.
- Woodstock City Church — Gavin Adams
Download all 6 Christmas audio messages from the 6 North Point Ministries churches.