We all know what’s required to fall in love . . . a pulse. Falling in love is easy, but staying there, that’s something else entirely.
With more than a thousand matchmaking services available today and new ones springing up all the time, finding a romantic match can be easier than ever. But staying together with the one you’ve found seems to be the real challenge.
So is it possible for two people to fall in love and actually stay there? Absolutely! Learn how in this 4-part series from Andy Stanley.
1. The Juno Dilemma
3. Feelin' It
4. Multiple Choice Marriage
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to re-create this 4-part series. Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
- Logos and Graphics (JPEG Format)
- 4 Sermon Intro Videos (MOV Format)
- 4 Transition Videos (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Templates (TIFF Format)
- 4 Message Transcripts (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Outlines (PDF Format)
- 4 Message Audio Files (MP3 Format)
- 4 Production Orders (including worship sets)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. File size for downloadable content: 412 MB. Estimated download time with a high-speed connection is 10 minutes.
* Videos available in SD format only.
If you have trouble please visit or Help Center.